This website is owned and maintained by Chatalbash Lessons. By using this website and Chatalbash Lessons, you are entering into this Agreement with Chatalbash Lessons and indicating that you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. You can contact us if you have any questions.
1. Not Everyone Qualifies for an Intro Lesson. We withhold the right to determine who is the best fit for an intro lesson. Not everyone who requests one will receive one.
2. No Guarantee of a Specific Result. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, Agency in no way guarantees a specific result for students. The student understands and agrees that they are paying Chatalbash lessons as a service to learn the piano, but that results are never guaranteed. It is understood and agreed to that the Agency has no control over how often the student does or does not practice or how much effort they put in outside of the lesson.
3. Non-Disparagement. The Parties agree not to disparage, slander, or defame, directly or indirectly, each other or its principals, agents, officers, owners, directors or employees whether during the Term or after termination of this Agreement. Further, this term shall apply, without limitation, to all forms of social media and online forums. Nothing herein shall prevent any Party from making any truthful statement in connection with any legal proceedings or with any investigation by any governmental authority.
4. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any act of God, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, failures or delay in transportation or communications or utilities, or any act or failure to act by the other party that lack of funds shall not be deemed to be a reason beyond a party’s reasonable control.
5. Default. In the event that the student fails to pay any fees or charges under this Agreement, Chatalbash Lessons may immediately pause or continue this Agreement, among other available remedies, until the student cures its default.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to any choice-of-law provisions.
7. Attorney’s Fees. In any litigation, arbitration or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, each Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation costs.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersedes all prior communications, agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
9. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any controlling law, such invalidity or non-enforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
10. Assignment and Successors; Binding Effect. The rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement may not be assigned, transferred, pledged or otherwise encumbered without the prior written consent from the other Party in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, legal and personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
The Client agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as set forth above and as of the Effective Date of when the first lesson after the intro lesson happens.
Should you have any questions, then please contact us.